Sunday, January 30, 2011

COME BACK TO ME

though u broke my heart
i couldn't forget u...
though your the reason that i am sad
your not too bad...
come back to me
we will bring back everything
we lost...
i'm missing u very much
my life is incomplete
without u...
i want to go back
to those days
when u were with me...
i'm ready to do anything
if u just want me back...
forever
we both together...
i can't miss u never...
can u forget me
but i can't...
i will be thinking about u
till my death...
i don't have guts to bring you back
were i lack...
i don't care about anyone
i care just about mine...
i don't know why left me,
i won' say that i'm best
your my gods gift...
though i see many girls
your something special...
because your my angel...
i'm not the guy who cry
i don't how to try
to convince u...
but i'm waiting for u
come back to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment